Lift-and-slide doors are an ideal option as built-ins connecting rooms or conservatories with the outside environment, providing convenient exits to a balcony, terrace or open garden space.
They allow very good contact with the environment and, when open, do not take up any space in the interior of the room, which adds to the comfort of their use. The MB-77HS system is one of the best-performing products and meets all the requirements for this product group.It has two construction variants that differ in thermal insulation: ST and HI. The construction of the profiles makes it possible to manufacture exclusive large-size doors filled with single or double glazing, while the materials and technical solutions used help to achieve a high degree of thermal and acoustic protection. Thanks to its characteristics, the system is ideal for single-family houses as well as comfortable flats or hotels.Advantages of the design:
They allow very good contact with the environment and, when open, do not take up any space in the interior of the room, which adds to the comfort of their use. The MB-77HS system is one of the best-performing products and meets all the requirements for this product group.
- robust and slender profiles allow the construction of low-threshold doors with leaf weights up to 600 kg, heights up to 3.2 m and widths up to 3.3 m
- narrow-mullion solutions available, in which the visible width of the sections at the door leaf junction is only 47.5 mm.
- possibility to make 90 and 270 degree corner doors with movable post
- a wide range of infills, including the use of single or double chamber sets, as well as thermal breaks and additional accessories and insulating inserts, make it possible to achieve very good thermal and acoustic parameters of the construction.
- glazing bars in three design versions: Standard (rectangular), Prestige (rounded) and Style (shaped)
- the closed shape of the glazing beads and the burglar-proof details make it possible to achieve increased burglar-proof properties without altering the essential structural elements of the door
- the special shapes of the swing and glazing gasket and corresponding hardware ensure high water and air tightness through the door
- profiles are suitable for the installation of a wide range of manual and automatic locking hardware available on the market
- possibility to control the door with an automatic “HS-Master” controlled by button or remote
- safe use of large and heavy doors thanks to the “HS Speed Limiter” mechanism provided in the system
- high degree of compatibility with the MB-86 system makes it possible to aesthetically combine MB-77HS doors with windows and to use common components in their manufacture
- a wide range of colours enabling the door to be arranged in any independent interior as well as exterior decor