KMT Plus 75 glazed
- Leaf width 75 mm
- Very good thermal insulation parameters
- Great energy savings
- Excellent for passive and energy-saving houses h
KMT PLUS 75 door with glazing is mainly used as a front door in residential buildings. Leaf thickness 75mm, filling with polyurethane foam and frame with thermal break reduces heat loss.
Dedicated steel frame and threshold are equipped with a thermal spacer, which provides for effective insulation and helps to significantly improve the energy balance of the house. Seamless exchange threshold when damaged during use.
Massive hinges allow for adjustment in three planes, which allows for a better fit of the leafs and frame.
Distinct deep stamping (5 mm) causes increase of attractiveness of the door and also stiffens the leaf structure.
- Leaf width - 75 mm
- leaf filling - foamed non-freon polystyrene
- stamping - deep, shallow
- leaf in a rebate version
- material - steel galvanized sheet, covered by a wood-like laminate resistant to weather conditions
- frame made from steel sheet, laminated, thick. 1.5 mm or optionally aluminum frame
- double seals system, which makes that the leaf is tightly pushed to the frame
- 3D hinges, regulated
- possibility to shorten a leaf up to 130 mm
- for a flat leaf with a wood texture a standard frame is applied (no texture)
- additional lock class 4
- lock pocket
- multi-point lock class 4
- 3D hinge, regulated
- anti-theft bolt
- rebate version
- stile of laminated wood
- polyurethane foam
- zinc layer
- steel sheet
- zinc layer
- wood-like laminate