KMT Plus 75 Passive glazed
- Leaf width 75 mm
- Very good thermal insulation parameters
- Great energy savings
- Excellent for passive and energy-saving houses
Thanks to the obtained very good parameters of thermal insulation, KMT PLUS 75 PASSIVE doors allow for a significant reduction in energy consumption, and therefore they are ideal for passive and energy-efficient houses.
The leaf is equipped with a multi-point lock, which provides for a reliable, multi-point protection. Locks have 4 class of burglary resistance. Standard equipment includes 6 fixed hinge anti-theft bolts preventing from pushing the leafs.
Dedicated steel frame and threshold are equipped with a thermal spacer, which provides for effective insulation and helps to significantly improve the energy balance of the house. Seamless exchange threshold when damaged during use.
Massive hinges allow for adjustment in three planes, which allows for a better fit of the leafs and frame.
Three seals system which causes a tight pressing of the leaf on the frame.
Distinct deep stamping (5 mm) causes increase of attractiveness of the door and also stiffens the leaf structure.
- leaf thickness - 75 mm
- leaf filling - CFC-free polyurethane foam
- stamping - deep
- leaf made as rebate version
- material - galvanized steel sheet, covered with laminate wood-resistant to weather conditions
- multi-point lock
- frame made of laminated steel sheet 1.5 mm or optional aluminum frame
- 3D hinges adjustable in three planes
- three seals system which causes a tight pressing of the leaf on the frame
- possibility of shortening the leafs up to 130 mm
- the flat side of the structure of the timber is applied a standard frame (without structure)
- multi-point lock battened class 4
- additional lock class 4
- 3D hinge, regulated
- anti-theft bolt 6 pcs.
- seals, stile of laminated wood PCV slat at the leaf perimeter
- polyurethane foam
- zinc layer
- high class steel sheet
- zinc layer
- wood-like laminate